Time and Cost Savings
- Time: Our units require 3x fewer refills than our competitors. This saves your staff time, which saves you money.
- Cost: Though the upfront cost of our systems is on the higher end of the scale, over the course of a year, you can save nearly $4,000 through refill prices. That's a 65% savings!
Calculations are based on a 1 gallon liquid sanitizer system.Features and Benefits
- Touchless Dispenser: Hand sanitizer is dispensed by placing your hand under the sensor.
Small Footprint: These compact units provide maximum sanitation without taking up a lot of space.
Sanitizer Enclosure: Stand features a lockable enclosure with visible sanitizer level (level on one gallon units only).
Bulk Supply: With larger supply options, our stands require fewer refills, and utilize cheaper material than our competitors. This saves your company time and money.
ADA Compliant: Systems meet ADA regulations to allow everyone access to hand sanitizer.
- Color: In addition to the four quick ship colors that are on this store, we offer over 100 standard colors. This are available to view on gpreeves.com/FSC and can be purchased from a salesman. Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Custom branding is also available on larger orders.
- Power: Available with 120 VAC power supply/cord, battery pack, or 12 VDC connection. Batteries must be purchased separately.
- Supply Size: Hand sanitizer supply available in 32 ounce, 1 gallon, and 5 gallon containers.
Orders ship in 3-5 business days.