- Time: Our units require 3x fewer refills than our competitors. This saves your staff time, which saves you money.
- Cost: Though the upfront cost of our systems is on the higher end of the scale, over the course of a year, you can save nearly $4,000 through refill prices. That's a 65% savings!
Calculations are based on a 1 gallon liquid sanitizer system.Features and Benefits
- Mounting Options: No stand systems leave mounting up to the customer, so the solution fits the space perfectly. This dispenser can be mounted to anything, as long as it’s within 6 feet of the supply.
- Mounting Kits: We offer a variety of kits to make mounting your dispenser even easier.
- Touchless Dispenser: Hand sanitizer is dispensed by placing your hand under the sensor.
Bulk Supply: With larger supply options, our stands require fewer refills, and utilize cheaper material than our competitors. This saves your company time and money.
ADA Compliant: Systems meet ADA regulations to allow everyone access to hand sanitizer.
- Power: Available with 120 VAC power supply/cord, a 12 VDC connection, or a rechargeable battery pack. The 12 VDC system is perfect for transportation as the wiring can tie directly into the power of a bus or train.
- Supply Size: Hand sanitizer supply available in 32 ounce, 1 gallon, and 5 gallon containers.
Orders ship in 3-5 business days.